Transportation to streams and fishing in Ugak Bay is provided by the CAPTAIN K and The ALPEN II.
AlpenView.com for more information, prices and available dates.
We make planning your fishing trip easy!
AlpenView combines all of the elements necessary for a successful fishing trip under one roof.
* Round trip seaplane and/or boat transportation from the City of Kodiak.
* All meals, appetizer and snacks along with a variety of soft drinks and juices.
* Lodging, shared, two guests to a room.
* Eight or more hours of guided activities each day. Your choice of salt or freshwater fishing, kayaking, hiking, wildlife viewing and photography.
* Fish cleaning, fish smoking, facilities to vacuum pack and freeze fish and an insulated fish box to transport your fish home.
* All fresh and saltwater, fly and conventional tackle.
* Rain gear, boots or waders as needed for each activity.
All these services for one great price.
Our most popular trip is a 7 day/7 night stay for $4,662.00 per person.
We also offer great prices on 3, 4, 10, 11 and 14 day/night trips.
AlpenView’s 2018, six week, student special.
Celebrate your student’s scholastic advancement while on an Alaskan adventure.
For the six weeks between July 7 and August 18, 2018 each guests less than 20 years of age is ½ price when
accompanied by a full paying adult.
AlpenView has all the experience and all the equipment necessary to make your Alaskan fishing trip the best that it can be.
The only thing we don’t have is you!
firstname.lastname@example.org * AlpenView.com